- Graduate Diploma Building Surveying (UWS)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Env. Hlth & Building) – UWS
- Member Australian Institute of Building Surveyors
- Member Association of Accredited Certifiers
- Unrestricted Grade A1 Accredited Certifier – NSW Building Professionals
Board Accreditation Scheme
- Unrestricted QLD Accreditation – Private Certifier
- Unrestricted NT Accreditation – Private Certifier Building, NT Building Practitioners Board
Unrestricted QLD Accreditation – Private Certifier Dean is an Accredited Grade 1 Certifier and Building Surveyor with over 12 years extensive experience in both the local government and private consultancy sectors of the building regulations industry. He has a diverse knowledge of the application of and interpretation of the Building Code of Australia and related building legislation.
Dean is conversant with all aspects of code consulting including assessment of performance based alternative solutions, disabled access http://www.montauk-monster.com/pharmacy issues, review of fire services design and town planning matters.
Prior to becoming a Director of the company, Dean had long term employment at a number of high profile building code consultancy firms over a 10 year period and obtained his early experience in the industry as a Building Surveyor at North Sydney Council.
Dean’s expertise is in large and complex commercial, retail and industrial buildings. He has recently been involved with projects for Woolworths Liquor, Coca Cola Amatil Facility, Eastern Creek Coles National Distribution Centre, Chatswood Chase Shopping Centre, Lane Cove Market Square Development, Altitude Commercial Development Mascot, Pinnacle Office Park North Ryde, Queens Square Law Courts, Toyota Park Redevelopment, Australian Film Television and Radio School and Newcastle Mater Hospital.