- Graduate Diploma Building Surveying (UWS)
- Associate Diploma Applied Science (Health and Building)
- Member Australian Institute of Building Surveyors
- Accredited Certifier (Grade A1) – NSW Building Professionals Board
- Accredited Principal Building Surveyor – ACT Planning & Land Authority
- Graduate Diploma Urban and Regional Planning (UNE)
- Member Planning Institute of Australia
Member Planning Institute of Australia Brian is an Accredited Building Surveyor and has 20 years experience in the Building Code and Town Planning fields within the construction industry, in both Local Government and also the private sector. Brian’s extensive knowledge of the statutory regulation requirements for development within NSW ensures the client is afforded with superior guidance in building http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/skin-care/ regulation matters, fire and life safety assessment and also urban planning.
Brian has been the accredited certifier/project team leader for several large development projects throughout the state including various refurbishments of existing buildings, aged care and health care developments, mixed commercial/residential developments; multi storey residential buildings; large scale public buildings including Places of Public Entertainment, and refurbishments of metropolitan public High Schools and regional Catholic Schools.
Brian’s knowledge and experience in the field offers the client expertise in Fire Engineering design appraisal, Principal Certifying Authority, Land and Environment Court matters, and mediation with local consent authority.