- Bachelor of Applied Science (Env. Hlth & Building) – UWS
- Graduate Certificate in Planning – UTS
- Graduate Diploma Building Surveying – UWS
- Member Australian Institute of Building Surveyors
- A1 Accredited Certifier – Building Professional Board
Tony brings with him over 15 years of experience in the private sector alone. Further to this he also has experience in the public sector which included working as Airport Building Controller with the Commonwealth Government and for both Wyong and Concord Councils.
Tony’s understanding of the Building Code of Australia http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/antiviral/ along with his education and the skills he’s gained in the field give him the experience to assess Construction Certificate applications, Occupation Certificate applications, provide BCA consultancy, carry out progress inspections, inspect and report on BCA compliance of existing buildings and coordination of annual essential services certification.
His knowledge and expertise extend to all types of building developments; most recently he has been involved with large commercial, residential, industrial, retail, educational, recreational, public entertainment, health and seniors living projects.