- $70 million redevelopment project including alterations and additions to the exisiting centre and carpark. Project involved extension of the existing building, new multi-storey car parking facility, four-storey retail mall extension and reconfiguration of existing floor space over four levels. BM+G http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/adhd/ continue to have involvement with the tenancy fitout approvals.
- Principal Certifying Authority for the multi-staged construction program including NSW Fire Brigade consultation for Alternative Solutions and multiple tenancy fitouts with various stakeholders under Complying Development.
- Buchan Group
- REED Constructions
- Colonial First State
- Alterations & additions to the existing motor showrooms & service centres including installation of new advertisement signage, refurbishment of existing showroom and service workshop over; and BCA upgrade of existing buildings.
- Principal Certifying Authority
- AS Architects
- Rosier Constructions
- The Alto Group
- $11 million project including demolition of existing structures and construction of a four-storey bulky goods Domayne building containing two levels of retail and two levels of car parking. Project included http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/anti-anxiety/ landscaping to the site and associated civil engineering works.
- Principal Certifying Authority on the multi-staged construction program including NSW Fire Brigade consultation.
- Giles Tribe Architects
- Craft Consulting Pty Ltd
- Harvey Norman