- A $37 million extension of the existing museum consisting of a new Place of Public Entertainment building constructed on the MCA carpark site to the north of the existing building. The scope of the redevelopment includes new Entry Foyer, Centre for Creative Learning, Gallery Space, Outdoor Installation Space, Lecture Theatre, Contemporary Artists Archive, Library, Ambassadors Room, Shop, CafÈ, and enhancement to the existing Restaurant and Venue areas; all with associated back of house facilities. The also involved http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/mans-health/ landscaping for the area around the building including a forecourt on Circular Quay West.
- Principal Certifying Authority on the multi-staged construction program in consultation with NSW Department of Planning as a major project and the Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority, DA considerations included a Heritage Management Plan, water conservation measures and facade reflectivity parameters. Consultation was required with NSW Fire Brigades and an Access consultant
- Architect Marshall Pty Ltd & Government Architect’s Office
- Watpac Construction NSW
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- $21 million project to demolish the existing 50 year old western grandstand, refurbishment works to the existing southern grandstand, and construction of a new five-storey, two-tiered western grandstand accommodating 6,170 seats boosting the capacity by 3,758 seats. The grandstand also contains concourse areas and associated facilities; retail spaces for leasing on part of Level 1 (ground); corporate function facilities on Level 2; and other associated facilities, site works, building works and services.
- Crown Certification, BCA Assessment and review fire engineering.
- Allen Jack + Cottier Pty Ltd
- Lipman Pty Ltd
- $7 million fitout of the Cinema Complex at Westfield Shopping Centre Parramatta, including Cinemas 1-9, Gold Class Cinemas 1-3, main foyer, Gold Class lounge kitchen/bar, bio box & plantrooms, food and beverage facilities; utilities areas, administration space; and various public circulation space. The project also involved construction of a new 60sqm ìcandy barî retail premises at Level 7.
- Principal Certifying Authority on the multi-staged construction program including consultation with Access Consultant and NSW Fire Brigades.
- Woods Bagot Pty Ltd
- St Hilliers
- Westfield Group