Tony’s specialist areas of knowledge include large commercial, high-end retail and educational developments.
Tony has over 20 years extensive experience in the private sector, as an unrestricted Accredited Certifier and Building Surveyor. Tony’s understanding of the Building Code of Australia along with his education and the skills he has gained in the field, give him the experience to assess Construction Certificate applications, Occupation Certificate applications, provide BCA consultancy, carry out progress inspections, inspect and report on BCA compliance of existing buildings and coordination of annual essential services certification.
Tony leverages his knowledge and experience in building regulations to provide options and solutions to design related matters, value-engineering and provides conflict resolutions, both project based and in his leadership roles in the industry.
- Accredited Certifier (Grade A1) – [BPB0178] NSW Building Professionals Board
- Private Certifier – South Australia
- Graduate Diploma Building Surveying - UWS
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Env. Hlth & Building) – UWS
- Graduate Certificate in Planning - UTS