Michael’s experience in both the public and private sector has allowed him to develop an extensive knowledge of building code and access legislation. His skills include design assessment, building certification, and due diligence reporting. He has significant experience in all building types and takes particular interest in aged care, healthcare, large public assembly and commercial buildings.
Michael’s leadership is highlighted in his role as mentor in our cadet programme. He has encouraged some our brightest young building surveyors through the cadet programme who have gone on to become successful registered certifiers.
- Registered Certifier – Building Surveyor (unrestricted) – [BDC2516] NSW
- Bachelor of Construction Management (sub-majoring in Building Surveying) - WSU
- Graduate Diploma in Building Surveying – WSU
- Certificate IV in Access Consulting
- Member of the Association of Consultants in Access Australia – No. 618