David’s knowledge and experience in building and planning regulation matters ensures a cost-efficient development with the ability to incorporate innovative design options outside of traditional prescribed building regulations.
David‘s experience also includes assessment, peer review and formulation of alternative solutions; mediation and negotiations with Council, assessment of specialised building classifications including health care, residential aged care and entertainment venues together with assessment and certification of Crown projects.
- Accredited Certifier (Grade A1) – [BPB0032] NSW Building Professionals Board
- Accredited Principal Building Surveyor – ACT Planning & Land Authority
- Accredited Building Surveyor – Building Services Authority, Queensland
- Graduate Diploma in Building Surveying (UWS)
- Associate Diploma Applied Science (Health and Building)
- Advanced Certificate in Fire Technology