- Master of Building Surveying (Western Sydney University) (currently undertaking)
- Diploma of Building Surveying
- Accredited Certifier – NSW Building Professionals Board
- Member Australian Institute of Building Surveyors (AIBS)
- Member Associated of Accredited Certifiers (AAC)
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Patrick joined the BMG team in early 2016 and brought with him over 5 years’ experience in the construction industry. Patrick’s previous employment with Local Government has provided him with a broad understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA) and the building regulatory and legislative framework.
Patrick is extensively involved in the provision of building certification and building regulations consultancy services for a range of developments across residential, commercial, retail, industrial and aged care.
Patrick is committed to ensuring he delivers exceptional service to clients with a focus on achieving BCA compliance, simplifying the building approval process and ensuring that important project milestones are reached.