- Bachelor of Construction Management (Building) (Honours)
- Diploma in Building Surveying (OTEN)
- Short course in Advanced Building Regulations (UTS)
- Member of Australian Institute of Building Surveyors (AIBS)
- Member of Australian Institute of Building (AIB)
- Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Member of Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS)
In total Jake has 9 years’ experience within the construction industry, including 6 years as a Carpenter during which he was exposed to a wide range of projects across the commercial and residential sector.
For the past 3 years Jake has worked for both regional and metropolitan councils in various building surveying capacities including; development assessment, certification, compliance and fire safety roles. This experience has provided Jake with a broad knowledge of relevant legislation and building regulations.