- The erection of 23 Suzlon S88 turbines and associated infrastructure for the purpose of creating electricity from wind. The turbine generator components, blades, tower and kiosk transformer were manufactured offsite and transported to the site for the installation and construction of the 80 metre high, steel towers and 88 metre diameter fibreglass rotors. The turbines connect to the electricity http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/allergy/ network along a combination of underground and overhead cabling via the Capital substation. New substation equipment installed included a Toshiba 30/330kV transformer, switch room, reactive plant and protection system.
- Engaged as Principal Certifying Authority on the first stage of the wind farm project.
- Suzlon Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- REpower Australia (A Suzlon Group Company)
- Infigen Energy
Operator + Developer
- A billion dollar rail project linking Glenfield to Leppington, infrastructure included in our scope of works includes new train station buildings; three-storey administration (facilities) building at Leppington stabling yard; ancillary on-grade carparking areas at the new stations; ancillary substation buildings; signage; stabling yard acoustic shed; transmission substation (the Endeavour http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/sleeping-aids/ Energy Substation) building; traction substations; and the Camden Valley Way sectioning hut.
- BCA consultation thourgh design stage; liaison with Fire Safety Engineer and Fire and Rescue NSW; issue Crown Certification for a range of buildings throughout the South West Rail link network.
- GHD Pty Ltd
- John Holland
- Transport Construction Authority