- Construction of three warehouse buildings with a total floor area of 79,455m2, with ancillary two-storey offices, associated two level carparking building, landscaping and fencing works, for use as a distribution facility by Metcash.
This large warehouse development has significant complexity, given its size, unique and varied storage configurations and the provision of both a large freezerd and chilled storage warehouse.
- Principal Certifying Authority for the multi-staged construction program.
- Giles Tribe Architects
- Hansen Yuncken Pty Ltd
- Goodman Property Development
- New Internet Exchange Facility comprising alterations and fitout of an existing, heritage, Harry Siedler designed, industrial building with a total floor area of 18,063m2.
- Acredited Certifier and Principal Certifying Authority.
- Drew Dickson Architects
- John Holland Pty Ltd
- Three-storey, 17,025m2 data centre facility. The building includes multiple data halls over three levels with adjoining two storey offices and ancillary plant and equipment rooms and landscaping to the site.
Due to its size, use and complexity this building is subject to numerous fire engineered alternative solutions that required a very detailed project specific analysis and a high level of input from BM+G as the Certifying Authority on the project.
- Certifying Authority for the multi-staged construction program with extensive FRNSW and Fire Engineer consultation.
- Greenbox Architecture
- FDC Construction & Fitout