- The University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) commissioned Gehry Partners, LLP, to design a new 15,500m2 Faculty of Business building in Ultimo, NSW, to replace the previous home of the business school in the UTS Haymarket Building.
- The UTS Faculty of Business building contains teaching spaces, research spaces, faculty offices, a faculty boardroom and function area, as well as support facilities including large student lounges, outdoor roof terraces, and a publicly accessible café and satellite café. The schedule of accommodation calls for 10,133 net square metres of space with 24 teaching spaces and classrooms and 495 positions for research and faculty work divided between enclosed offices, open office workstations, and shared workstations. Parking for about 30 cars is provided in a basement level along with bicycle parking and shower rooms for students and staff who choose to cycle to the business school.
- The preliminary construction budget was $102,500,000 measured in 2010 Australian dollars. The project estimated out-turn cost for construction is circa $125 million inclusive of FF&E and which also included AV equipment.
- The estimated construction timeframe was for 3 years 6 months to practical completion of the building (completed in 2015).
- BM+G were engaged as Crown Certifiers, issuing crown certificates and completions certificates, and also attendance of progress site inspections.
- University of Technology, Sydney
- $75 million project to create a new multi-level building for the Faculty of Law including library, lecture theatres, moot court facilities, administration areas, student lounges and seminar rooms within the 5 storey teaching building, the 7 storey faculty building, light tower and basement carpark. The project also involved the external landscape works, level 3 central http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/cholesterol-lowering/ forecourt areas, level 3 east-west direction pedestrian walkway and level 8 roof plant area.
- Principal Certifying Authority for the multi-staged construction program including NSW Fire Brigade consultation, DA conditions included registration of archival records, provision of Site Audit Statement and Geotechnical reports.
- Francis-Jones Morehen Thorp Architects
- Baulderstone Pty Ltd
- University of Sydney
- Multiple projects and ongoing relationship with NIDA providing BCA and PCA services for the Capital Upgrade Works to the NIDA http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/weight-loss/ Kensington campus.
- Certifying Authority and Principal Certifying Authority.
- Jensen Young
- Carfax Commercial Constructions Pty Ltd
- National Institute of Dramatic Art
- Multiple projects conducted with Knox Grammar including science building, multi-purpose hall, drama centre, staff common room, borders dining room, storerooms, preparatory school, sports office, Great Hall and the seniors centre. The $13.9 million Senior Academy of Literature and Sciences project involved the construction of a five-storey mixed use building with a total site area of approximately http://healthsavy.com 2,480m2. The building includes education rooms, common areas, kitchen and cafÈ facilities as well as a loading dock area and provides a range of functions including Learning Modules for English and Science with support rooms and a multi-purpose lecture space.
The Great Hall
- Certifying Authority and Principal Certifying Authority Roles.
- Jones Sonter Architects
- ADCO Constructions
- Knox Grammar School