- Masters in Building Surveying (UWS)
- Associate Diploma Applied Science (Health and Building)
- Advanced Certificate in Fire Technology
- Member Australian Institute of Building Surveyors
- Accredited Certifier (unrestricted) – NSW Building Professionals Board
- Accredited Building Surveyor – Building Services Authority, Queensland
- Member Planning Institute of Australia
Member Planning Institute of Australia David’s extensive experience in building approvals and certification (accredited certifier) NSW, ACT & QLD), Building Code and town planning consultancy ensures that clients are provided with direction in areas of development and development consent matters, fire and life safety upgrading and fire engineering.
David’s knowledge and experience in building and planning regulation matters for large scale retail, high density residential, educational, commercial, industrial, residential aged care and Places of Public Entertainment developments ensures the client will achieve a cost efficient development with the ability to incorporate innovative design options outside of traditional prescribed building regulations.
In addition to the above David has experience in other relevant fields including assessment, peer review and formulation of alternative solutions; mediation and negotiations with Council, assessment of specialised building classifications including residential aged care and Places of Public Entertainment together with assessment and certification of Crown projects.