Building Regulations Consultant
- Bachelor of Building Surveying and Certification (Currently undertaking)
- TAFE Diploma of Building Studies
- UTS: Centre for Local Government – Certification Short Course
- Member of Australian Institute of Building Surveyors
- Member of Association of Accredited Certifiers
- Accredited Certifier Grade A3
David is undertaking studies in the Bachelor of Building Surveying and Certification through Central Queensland University and has attained a High Distinction grade. He has excelled in courses like Fire Safety Design, Building Legislation, Building Systems and Services, and Structures.
Previously, David held positions at Sutherland Shire Council’s Development assessment team acting in the role of Building Surveyor. During http://premier-pharmacy.com/product-category/arthritis/ this time in local government he gained invaluable experience in client interaction, undertaking building approvals and applying the planning provisions of building control regulation.
Currently at Blackett Maguire + Goldsmith, David is extensively involved in building certification services of residential, commercial and industrial development ranging from small residential apartments to substantial commercial and industrial fitouts. This has given him considerable knowledge of prescriptive and performance based building control regulations and all adopted technical standards.
David is committed to being an asset to the construction industry by providing a service of a high standard.